How can I care for my leather strap?
Our leather straps are made using genuine leather. No pigments are used to hide leather defects and in some cases, some scratches and marks will be visible on the leather as a result of the natural process. This is normal and not to be seen as a defect. Overtime the leather will develop an inherent, natural patina and will darken with wear. If this isn’t your desired look, we recommend you choosing another band, or purchasing a spare band to swap over when you want to start again.
To preserve your strap we recommend:
- Avoid allowing the leather strap to come into contact with water, moisture, oils, perfumes or cosmetics as this will significantly deteriorate the lifespan of the item.
- Avoid over-exposure to extreme heat or direct lighting.
- Storing it in its box in a cool place when not in use.
How can I care for my mesh strap?
Our watches are made from stainless steel with gold or rose gold plating. Correct and regular care can prolong the durability of the watch.
To ensure your watch lasts as long as possible, please take note of the following care instructions:
- Watches should not be used while undertaking any physical or labour intensive activities, while swimming (in salt or chlorinated water) or during sports.
- The watch should be taken off before going to bed and prior to showering.
- Perfume and hairspray can remove the sheen and the brilliance of the finish. For this reason, it is advisable to use perfume, hairspray, moisturiser and other cosmetics before putting on the watch.
- Watches are not waterproof. Please do not immerse in water